Circular Economy leader at The Global Good Awards

- June 20, 2019

3stepIT won the Circular Economy Award at the Global Good Awards ceremony on 19th June in London.

These awards are for organisations of all sizes and in all sectors. They take a broad view and look at organisations’ impact on the environment, community and employees. The Circular Economy Award recognises a holistic approach to ‘The 5 R’s’ – Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Repurpose and Recycle.


3stepIT applies a circular economy business model to provide its technology lifecycle management services. This approach promises our customers more effective IT, provided more sustainably, with a lower total cost of ownership.


Our CEO, Carmen Ene commented: “At 3stepIT, we try to provide our services in the most sustainable way possible, and I am delighted to see our efforts recognised like this. It is down to our employees: their enthusiasm and focus to see as many devices as possible sold for reuse. At the end of their first life, we resell over 97% of returned devices. Not satisfied with that, they salvage parts from the remaining 3% before it becomes e-waste. Even so, sustainability is a journey, and I look forward to doing better still in future.


This award comes shortly after publication of 3stepIT’s 2018 Sustainability Report, in which we showcased excellent results not only for us as a company, but the environment and our sustainability mission.

Find Out More

Related articles