Keeping IT assets installed past their optimal refresh date may seem like a good way to save money. However, older hardware brings:
- rising service & support costs
- more frequent failures
- inconvenienced users
Our sustainable approach adds value to the challenge to run the refresh lifecycle economically.
Our approach to technology is designed to help our clients plan and manage a regular refresh of IT devices. Therefore,
- our leases are transparent and encourage returns,
- our asset management system enables smooth planning for return & refresh,
- our remarketing business provides the residual value that makes regular refresh a competitive choice.
Sustainable lifecycle management is effective and it helps to meet your social responsibility targets:
- Satisfaction with IT rises when users get the latest technology.
- Total IT costs (hardware + software + service + support) are reduced.
- Old technology is reused, rather than stored or dumped.
Here is how we make the sustainable approach work:
- You will be notified well in advance that the planned refresh date is approaching and the lease is coming to an end (or needs to be extended).
- You can order replacements, or offer our 3ChooseIT service for users to select from your list of approved alternatives.
- You return the replaced devices. We can organise packing and transport – just order it through our asset management tool.
- We securely erase data on your returned assets and report the results.
We make returning and replacing your IT assets painless and straightforward.