Stop Buying IT
A simple switch with big benefits for business
Report: Exploring the state of business IT in 2021 and beyond.
The pandemic sparked a digital revolution. Tech innovation, device proliferation and sustainability are in the driver’s seat. Businesses are under pressure to buy more technology than ever before but to do so at a lower cost while meeting business sustainability goals.
Our report, Stop Buying IT: A simple switch with big benefits for business, examines:
- How organisations can meet the competing demands of technology
- Whether traditional models of ownership are holding back progress
- How a new approach to IT acquisition can reduce the total cost of ownership
- Sustainable ways to manage your IT portfolio and refresh your devices
- How others are benefiting from sustainable Technology Lifecycle Management
Is it time to Stop Buying IT?
Businesses making the leap to a more simple, sustainable and efficient model of IT asset management are discovering how to:
Avoid the hidden costs of IT ownership
Leave budget constraints behind and boost employee satisfaction with the latest digital tools
Manage device proliferation and improve data security
Reduce the carbon emissions and eliminate e-waste with sustainable IT asset disposal